Thursday, July 5, 2007

I win!

So, to settle the ongoing debate amongst fans of Death Note on whether the character Mello is male or female (let's assume a binary stance on gender just for this post, mmkay?), I present my evidence:

I found Mello:



Mmmmmhmmm. Yep. That's right. Maddona is just Mello's stage name when SHE moonlights as a performer, because of course, with Mello's dramatic flair, it makes all makes sense now! Doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?!

Compare, my dear invisible audience:








AMIRITE LAWLZ?


Credits to the excellent Noelisa for the beautiful Mello drawing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P
Composite Creature

With great sadness I must inform the readers of this blog the following news!

From a reliable source that knew Composite Creature reports that she was killed in a car accident outside of a popular night club near her home. She was killed instantly along with a friend of hers. Thus the reason for no further activity by Composite Creature on her blog page.

R.I.P. Composite Creature - We will never forget you!