Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What to expect in the near future:


  • Information on my grassroots attempt to organize a Take Back the Night rally here in Nicaragua. So far I've been lucky enough to have really great teachers and friends who've referred me to organizations like the Nicaraguan chapter of Católicas por el Derecho a Decidir and Red de Mujeres. More on that when I get in touch with them.

  • Although a lot has been written on the subject of Club Libby Lu and its ensuing horrors all over the feminist blogosphere (that word makes me snicker), it just so happens that a similar little shop of horrors has opened up in a mall conveniently close to where I live, so I'll be taking my faithful cohorts to investigate and report back here.

  • Chronicles of the rather sad and sorry attempt at the first all-girl band in the area. Ahem, my sad and sorry all-girl band. Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P
Composite Creature

With great sadness I must inform the readers of this blog the following news!

From a reliable source that knew Composite Creature reports that she was killed in a car accident outside of a popular night club near her home. She was killed instantly along with a friend of hers. Thus the reason for no further activity by Composite Creature on her blog page.

R.I.P. Composite Creature - We will never forget you!